Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i need to get out of here! please read!

Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Be safe and go for it...I wanted to do this too when I was younger could not but now I wish I could so go for it if not you will have regrets.If you want to see parts of Canada or Quebec I can give you some tips and places to see that are beautiful.
updated by @jdwood: 07/23/15 04:39:53PM
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
be careful! there's lots of rapists and creepos out there!and i have no idea where roseville is. where is that, mam?
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
14 years ago
34 posts
Where do you live? I might be able to help you out. (:
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
It's never too late to travel! The most amazing experiences of my life have been traveling around the country jumping from show to festival and having a blast! 12 years later me, hubby and kids still spend our summers traveling to see our favorite bands and people! Jdwood said:
Be safe and go for it...I wanted to do this too when I was younger could not but now I wish I could so go for it if not you will have regrets.
If you want to see parts of Canada or Quebec I can give you some tips and places to see that are beautiful.
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
14 years ago
42 posts
i live in roseville california, like sacramento california.
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
14 years ago
42 posts
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EVERYONE YOURE ALL HELPING ME OUT AND ISPIRING ME :)
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
14 years ago
42 posts
its next to sacramento california.
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Yeah I figured someone would say that lol!...I still travel but it's the lifestyle that I would have changed but it's all good I am working on that. NaturalWomyn said:
It's never too late to travel! The most amazing experiences of my life have been traveling around the country jumping from show to festival and having a blast! 12 years later me, hubby and kids still spend our summers traveling to see our favorite bands and people!

Jdwood said:
Be safe and go for it...I wanted to do this too when I was younger could not but now I wish I could so go for it if not you will have regrets.
If you want to see parts of Canada or Quebec I can give you some tips and places to see that are beautiful.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Glad to hear it JD!
Lisandre Tessier
@lisandre-tessier
14 years ago
17 posts
If ever you need a place to crash in Montreal, feel free. I'm there for you!Be safe. And remember to trust your guts. You'll get out of that adventure (and any experience in life in general) with more confidence in yourself, and more knowledge of yourself.Getting out of your town will not only be a freeing experience, it will also allow you to take a step back and learn.'Cause even in the shitiest situations, there's always something to learn (even if it ends up being 'I don't like the way those perticular people think/connect with me'.I wish you much luck, and much discovery.Don't forget to have fun :)

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form