Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i need to get out of here! please read!

Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
14 years ago
42 posts
okay everyone, i am 17 years old about to graduate high school may 27th. i NEEED to adventure i need to get out of this shit town. if anyone has been to roseville you would understand its NOTa place for peaceful, nondrama filled people. becasue anywhere you go you get shit talkers right? but its like this is the birth place for shit talkers, i NEEEDD to get out of here to keep my beautiful mind sane. i want to go to earthdance. i want to go to any earth/peace events. i wnat to ADVENTURE! :) keep me updated or maybe even take me with you! THANK YOU TO ANYBODY WHO READS THIS AND HELPS ME OUT! :)
updated by @angelina-aurelia: 01/17/22 04:38:01AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
get your ass to the rainbow gathering then go on the rainbow trail, its easy to go from gathering to gathering all year long

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
14 years ago
42 posts
thanks SE! :) i appreciate it! i am so excited to venture out! :) yayyy!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just dont commit to full on travelin full time without a plana young pretty girl livin out of a backpack hitchiking can get in troubleget yourself a van or camper or bus u can travel in with ppl u trust

--
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
14 years ago
42 posts
yeah very true! :) my boyfriend is going to start this amazing addventure and lifestyle with me! and we can grow and learn and venture out together! :) im reallly excited to start this! and refuse to let this just be a "stage" in my life! i want this to be my life SE! you understand right?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
work for the next 6 months saving alkl u can buy a schoolbus and a junk camper scavange the camper for parts tro make the bus an rvconvert the deisel bus to run o9n waste veggie oil so u can travel nearly freeand in comfort

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Spread your wings and fly little butter-fly!
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
14 years ago
42 posts
very awesomeeee! thanks sooo much you guys ai appreciate itttt! :)) soaringeagle said:
work for the next 6 months saving alkl u can buy a schoolbus and a junk camper scavange the camper for parts tro make the bus an rv
convert the deisel bus to run o9n waste veggie oil so u can travel nearly free
and in comfort
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
14 years ago
45 posts
Goodluck girl! :)
Pranee RN
@pranee-rn
14 years ago
23 posts
I felt like this once! I met my husband at a greatful dead show and never looked back! 16 years and three kids later he's still my sunshine daydream!!!! Good luck and be blessed!
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form