Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Allgood Music Festival

GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
8 years ago
155 posts
if anyone around pa is going I'll pay for gas and pitch in for other misc things. i dont even know if im gonna make it to camp bisco this year. I like the all good festival line up vs the bisco line up. so many festivals so many concerts tho.
updated by @gratefulnick: 07/23/15 03:57:04PM
dannylou
@dannylou
8 years ago
21 posts
hey man i'm in wv where at in pa are ya?GratefulNick said:
if anyone around pa is going I'll pay for gas and pitch in for other misc things. i dont even know if im gonna make it to camp bisco this year. I like the all good festival line up vs the bisco line up. so many festivals so many concerts tho.
dannylou
@dannylou
8 years ago
21 posts
i'm going this year can't wait to see further!
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
8 years ago
212 posts
camp bisco has the same line up every year -- if you dont go this year you wont really miss out cuz you've heard it all
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
8 years ago
155 posts
I live west of philly Pa, so All good is like 5 hours away. I almost have seen every act that is going to be at all good in the last 6 months any way. And further is playing in a month real close to me, and pavement, the new deal, also going to something called the roots picnic ft- run dmc haha.Camp bisco- was the first awesome festival I went to, so I kind of try to make a habit of making it home. It's my home, so many friendly dreadies.
DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
8 years ago
30 posts
yup yup just got my ticket! if you see a banana going around screaming "its peanut butter jelly time"...that'll be me hehehe
dantherastaman
@dantherastaman
8 years ago
12 posts
yo if you haven't gotten a ticket check out workexchangeteam.com. I can volunteer my time and pay the deposit on the ticket, but I do some work and get it back at the end of the festival. I think it's pretty sweet. Anyway, I'm going now, but is there anyone with whom I could catch a ride? I could hop a bus to somewhere for rendezvousing purposes, I just can't get by bus exactly there. ya know?chill, and everytime I look at the lineup I get goosbumps, it's gonna be sick

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form