Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i want you to consider another fact

on 911 5,000 people died and we called it a national tragedy that changed everything forever and have a national remembrance day

in wwii 6 million jews died and 6 million christians and homosexuals and we called that a holocaust a crime against humanity..something evil that we should never forget

now if 6 million chickens are slaughtered a year how do you think they are remembered? finger licking good?

well what if that 6 million a year was 6 million a month? a day? an hour?

well the reality is 6 million a minute every minute of every day

if a nuclear bomb dropped on nyc today killing 6 million americans it would be called a worldwide trgedy

the perpetrator would be accused of a crime against humanity

but if your actions cause the slaughter of 6 million chickens every minute of every day your called a good consumer?

if it was 6 million dogs killed in dog fights for gambling and entertainment wed be outraged

the only way you can possibly accept these facts is by being desensatized

by believing the lies that these animals have 1 purpose..to be eatten

they have the exact same purpose we have..to live..to survive ..to perpetuate the species

now before you go saying 'humans are superior animals are inferior we have big brains so we are meant to dominate all other species" well humans also have another organ they base thier worth on the size of it

thats the penis

these canes are all made from bill penises

nearly 1/2 the length of the bulls body if yours was to scale it would reach to mid chest just below the nipples..many guys believe the size of the penis matters more then the brain (some women believe this too and constantly end up with braindead abusive assholes) so if that were trure then the cows would be the dominant species over us (i believe walrus would rule us all?)

a giraffe may argue that the neck is what determines a creatures superiority

while an eagle circling high over head looking down thinking who are those pathetic creatures to think they are superior while stuck down there in the dirt

only the ego makes u believe your superior

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Patrick4
@patrick4
11 years ago
6 posts

I love animals, and I love eating meat. Killing for food is the natural way of things. I don't like the things that industrialized meat involves very much, as it seems excess and more impersonal. Animals kill each other for food, and this is simply the way of things. I love my dogs, probably wouldn't eat one of them. But that's my choice, I don't need to eat them. I understand where meat comes from, I've seen some die. I've been fond of cattle that ended up on a dinner plate. Death is not so terrible as it seems to many of us, it's just the way of things. I don't believe in killing where it is not necessary, but I do not function well without meat. If you can't kill a rabbit and eat it, understanding where your meat comes from, then maybe you shouldn't eat it. I appreciate animals, I love nature. But loving does not always mean preserving life at any cost. Life is not the supreme dictum. There is a way of life without its preservation as the ultimate goal. That is the circle, the endless knot, as it were. I eat the animals, one day I'll die and nature will consume me. And I'm fine with that.

Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

I'm a former Animal Tech, worked with animals both privately and professionally for over twenty years and I don't have a problem eating meat, one of the first thing I learnt at collage was that we make the mistake of applying human emotions to our animals, we think that they think like us but they don't have the brain capacity to do so. one of the best examples is with dogs, many dog owners will treat the dog like a child or human witch leads to problems with behaviour because the dog is not getting what it needs, they are a pack animal so they need a strong pack leader. So because the dogs behaviour becomes unbalanced we call in a dog trainer and the dog trainer doesn't train the dog as much as the train the owner to understand the dog :-)

We are omnivores so our diet can consist of plants and animals, some animals are strictly carnivores and some animals are strictly herbivores, some animals are both like us, so don't struggle with it to much, just eat what you are comfortablewith and don't let your applied emotions to animals put you on a guilt trip man.

Animals don't get holidays at Christmas, they don't get sick days off, they don't get weekends off and nether do the people that care for them if you know what I mean, so if someone really loves animals then maybe they could consider volunteering some of there time at a local animal shelter or sanctuary.

Peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

it is not nesacary to eat meat

have you ever trued not eattingmeat i guarantee you will feel better be healthier happier and..smell better

Patrick said:

I love animals, and I love eating meat. Killing for food is the natural way of things. I don't like the things that industrialized meat involves very much, as it seems excess and more impersonal. Animals kill each other for food, and this is simply the way of things. I love my dogs, probably wouldn't eat one of them. But that's my choice, I don't need to eat them. I understand where meat comes from, I've seen some die. I've been fond of cattle that ended up on a dinner plate. Death is not so terrible as it seems to many of us, it's just the way of things. I don't believe in killing where it is not necessary, but I do not function well without meat. If you can't kill a rabbit and eat it, understanding where your meat comes from, then maybe you shouldn't eat it. I appreciate animals, I love nature. But loving does not always mean preserving life at any cost. Life is not the supreme dictum. There is a way of life without its preservation as the ultimate goal. That is the circle, the endless knot, as it were. I eat the animals, one day I'll die and nature will consume me. And I'm fine with that.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well thats where yoir wrong we are not naturally omnivores at all naturally we are meant to be vegatarian our bodies are not at all designed for any meat consumption..period

Rustdust said:

I'm a former Animal Tech, worked with animals both privately and professionally for over twenty years and I don't have a problem eating meat, one of the first thing I learnt at collage was that we make the mistake of applying human emotions to our animals, we think that they think like us but they don't have the brain capacity to do so. one of the best examples is with dogs, many dog owners will treat the dog like a child or human witch leads to problems with behaviour because the dog is not getting what it needs, they are a pack animal so they need a strong pack leader. So because the dogs behaviour becomes unbalanced we call in a dog trainer and the dog trainer doesn't train the dog as much as the train the owner to understand the dog :-)

We are omnivores so our diet can consist of plants and animals, some animals are strictly carnivores and some animals are strictly herbivores, some animals are both like us, so don't struggle with it to much, just eat what you are comfortablewith and don't let your applied emotions to animals put you on a guilt trip man.

Animals don't get holidays at Christmas, they don't get sick days off, they don't get weekends off and nether do the people that care for them if you know what I mean, so if someone really loves animals then maybe they could consider volunteering some of there time at a local animal shelter or sanctuary.

Peace

--
Daniel Pazo
@daniel-pazo
11 years ago
18 posts

'But animals kill each other for food all the time' is the most stupid excuse. Yes, they do, but it's because they NEED to do it to SURVIVE. Human beings DO NOT NEED MEAT, they only enjoy the taste and that's the pure reason they eat it, and unless you're in the middle of the desert with no food aside from animals, you have no excuse to eat meat, other than the fact that 'it tastes good'. If we needed it, all of us vegetarians/vegans would certainly die.

Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

Well maybe I am wrong and I'm always happy to Agree to Disagree, but humans have been eating meat for 100.000 years, in fact our inland indigenous population could not survive with out meat as there in not enough vegetation in the most arid parts of Australia , also we have a simple stomach the same as most other carnivorous and omnivores, strict herbivorous have a ruminant stomach that iscompletelydifferent,although I think we may be going off topic here. ;-)

Daniel Pazo
@daniel-pazo
11 years ago
18 posts

Again, because they needed it to survive. And also, even in the most arid parts of Australia, there are ways to get vegetation to eat, but in saying that, if the people who live there in the traditional setting (ie, the Aboriginal people) and have no choice, then so be it, but if you live in a place where all vegetation is available, then there's no excuse, so. Also, humans are opportunistic omnivores, meaning that if we must, we can eat almost anything, it all depends on the environment, however, our extremely long herbivore-like intestines, blunt teeth (before you say 'canines', please, go ahead and rip raw meat from bone and see where that gets you), and the ability to grind our jaws from side to side as opposed to just up and down, shows that our bodies are better suited to eating and digesting vegetation. So therefore, it's not needed, like I said before. It's all excuses really.

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I will not ever eat meat (kill animals) ever again. For the basic reason that I do not need to. You could tell me every "fact" under the sun, and it will not change my mind, I am vegetarian for 13 years and very healthy, my experience alone has taught me that I do not need to kill animals to survive. That is enough. One basic truth, I do not need to eat meat. Vegetarian for life, no thought, easy.

If you don't believe it, just try it, that one experiment alone will show you the truth.

peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

some do grazers wer e not grazers we are fruitarian bty nature

meat eaters have shiort intestines thats why humans that eat meat are at riskof colon cancer

and all u need as proof is to stop eating it for a year then 1 signgle bite will make you extremely sick high fever chills sweats puking..your body rejects it as a toxic substance because your not properly designed to digest it

Rustdust said:

Well maybe I am wrong and I'm always happy to Agree to Disagree, but humans have been eating meat for 100.000 years, in fact our inland indigenous population could not survive with out meat as there in not enough vegetation in the most arid parts of Australia , also we have a simple stomach the same as most other carnivorous and omnivores, strict herbivorous have a ruminant stomach that iscompletelydifferent, although I think we may be going off topic here . ;-)

--

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form