Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
11 years ago
123 posts

Our teeth are similar to those of a cow, we have small fangs to eat hard fruit like apples, but we would not be able to bite into an animal and eat it that way. Out jaw moves in a grinding motion which is characteristic for herbivores. We do not need animal protein, because animal protein makes our blood acidic. That could kill us very fast, so out body neutralizes it with fosfate, while calciul gets excreted through the urin. That causes osteoporosis.

And I do not understand the concept of humane slaughter. It is a oxymoron. Is there humane rape?

As for loving your dog and calling yourself an animal lover... If we love our mother but eat our neighbor who is of a different skin color, are we still people lovers?

Speciesism is basically the same as racism and sexism.

Everyone can eat what they want, but justifying eating meat with some false facts doesn't really work for me...

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I agree 100%. @Jules Victoria, I think if you don't even have the respect to read a short thread on here, I doubt very much you understand the concept of respectful eating, in the same manner as the native Americans.
Rainbow Fortune said:

Our teeth are similar to those of a cow, we have small fangs to eat hard fruit like apples, but we would not be able to bite into an animal and eat it that way. Out jaw moves in a grinding motion which is characteristic for herbivores. We do not need animal protein, because animal protein makes our blood acidic. That could kill us very fast, so out body neutralizes it with fosfate, while calciul gets excreted through the urin. That causes osteoporosis.

And I do not understand the concept of humane slaughter. It is a oxymoron. Is there humane rape?

As for loving your dog and calling yourself an animal lover... If we love our mother but eat our neighbor who is of a different skin color, are we still people lovers?

Speciesism is basically the same as racism and sexism.

Everyone can eat what they want, but justifying eating meat with some false facts doesn't really work for me...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly not to mention our intestines

meat eatters have short intestines because meat is full of fats bacterias and toxins that need to be eliminated quickly before they get absorbed into your system

veggie eaters have long entestines to break down the celulouse and extract as much nutrition as possible

this causes meat eatters to digest an excessive ammount of fats

but whats worse is you get a buildup of undigested rotting meat

this is the leading cause of colon cancer

nothing about the human body is properly designed for eatting meat

we dont have the claws nor teeth nor bite strength it would take to hunt and kill with claws and teeth alone

our upright stance is designed for reaching to pick fruirtes and nuts as is our dexterouse fingers wich are designed for delicate work like gathering berries nit shreading flesh from bone and ripping out guts with bare hands

if prey was running on 4 legs, low to the ground scurrying through bushes into burrows etc our 2 legged upright stance could never chase them through dence underbrush

a fox for instance is a predator

sleek low to the ground elongated powerful jaws that move up and down only strong bite dtrength caplable of tearing into flesh

fast and agile able to make fast course adjustments while barelling through thick growth

what they eat is eliminated in about an hour not the 24 or more hours it takes food top go through our sysatem

canines..true canines not the human version thats misnamed interlock so they can penetrate through the flesh and hold tight like tiny daggars then rip it

our so called canines rarely protrude much beyond the rest of the teeth..useless for penetrating flesh and tearing it

thats the teeth and jaws of a meat eatter

(my fox looooved tofu no i wasnt trying to make her vegatarian i fed her fox food but she would steal tofu off my plate all the time)

notice how the teeth are like knoves..weap[ons designed to rip flesh

the jaws elongated to fit around a throught to be wide powerful vice like and able to grasp and hold any animal thats fighting for its life to break free

human teeth and jaws are made to grind leafy vegatables and roots and nuts

completely diferent from meat eaters teeth

the jaw is incapable of performing the functions needed even if the teeth were designed (like a vampire) theres no way the jaw could inflickt life threattenin==g damage on anything bigger then a rat

even if we had canines like a vampore when you see vamp movies they create small puncture woulds close together

they dont rip the entire throught out leaving the head dangling by a few tendons

a wolf is a meat eater its capable of bitting a humans leg right off biting right through the strongest bone in your body the teeth tear through flesh and muscle easier then yours would tear through a banana (ok mayhe apple bananas are pretty soft)

they are properly designed for a meat diet

humans are not

(its almost 5 am forgive all the typos im exhausted)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thats absolutely not true

you do not need meat

you do not function better when you eat meat

in fact when you stop eating meat your body rejects it as a toxic substance

you have a high fever chills sweatting pul]=king your guts up

its so bad that till you finnish puking most of it iout you feel like going to the emergency room

once you puke it all out the fever goes away

but you feel toxic for a week or 2 because you cant eliminate it properly

in fact you may end up taking a huge laxative dose tryingto flush it all out

eating 1 single bite of meat after years without is a horifying experience

Jules Victoria said:

Agreed. I wrote something similar above.

I also want to add that being an animal lover doesn't mean you LOVE every animal (like you love your own dog - you don't know every animal personally or developed a relationship with it). You couldn't possibly love every one. But you can respect them and I'm pretty sure this is what "animal lovers" really mean (including myself)

I wouldn't go around randomly killing them or killing for sport, but if I needed to eat (which I do) and had to fend for myself I would kill for food. And I would kill as humanely as I could to avoid fear and suffering and show my respect. I would also probably cry.

taye said:

The Native Americans honored all life and they hunted. They would say a prayer over all of their kills to send the soul to the spiritual hunting grounds. They had complete respect for the animal and thought of it as a gift. They actually saw and touched the animals that fed them where as now people buy meat in little plastic wrapped containers sitting on the shelf.

Respect is not actually love I guess...but it is pretty damned close.

--
Daniel Pazo
@daniel-pazo
11 years ago
18 posts

I know many people like this friend of yours. Personally, I believe one who eats meat cannot claim to love all animals- to me this is simply dishonesty. Perhaps they can claim to love certain animals, but shouldn't claim to love all if they have no problem with them going through a life of suffering, and then killed for the consumption by humans. There is the point of not associating meat with the actual animal, but surely one must think more deeply about these things. Ahimsa is a very noble principle, and perhaps your friend will notice that she does in fact have more compassion if she discontinues her consumption of the animals, as well as notice the benefits this new diet will have for her body and mind, and soul.

I'm sorry if I seemed harsh with my words, that is just my opinion.

Namaste.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein

"The human spirit is not dead. It lives on in secret. . . It has come to believe that compassion, in which all ethics must take root, can only attain its full breadth and depth if it embraces all living creatures and does not limit itself to mankind." Albert Schweitzer

"Try not to become a person of success, but try instead to become a person of value." Albert Einstein

"Veganism acknowledges the intrinsic legitimacy of all life. It recognizes no hierarchy of acceptable suffering among sentient creatures. It is no more acceptable to kill creatures with primitive nervous systems than those with highly developed nervous systems. The value of life to its possessor is the same, whether it be the life of the clam, a crayfish, a carp, a cow, a chicken, or child." Stanley Sapon

"My single greatest challenge is to remain centered and loving in an overwhelmingly non vegan world. In today's world, cruelty and exploitation of other beingshuman and nonhuman alikeare accepted, practiced, and profited from by most every institution of societyfrom commerce and science to education and entertainment. Unfortunately, the vast majority of Homo sapiens are either unaware of the cruelty or accept it as unavoidable and even normal." Michael Klaper

"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." Albert Einstein

"To the greatest extent possible, I try to make choices that involve the least amount of cruelty and environmental damage. I'm interested in sustainable agriculture, environmental issues, human rights, and my interconnectedness in the web of life. It is a great pleasure for me to find products and practices that have a positive effect on living beings and the environment, rather than a negative one." Vesanto Melina

"I know that it is a hopeless undertaking to debate about fundamental value judgements. For instance, if someone approves, as a goal, the extirpation of the human race from the earth, one cannot refute such a viewpoint on rational grounds. But if there is agreement on certain goals and values, one can argue rationally about the means by which these objectives may be obtained." Albert Einstein

"You are what you eat." American proverb

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts
This iframe is not allowedThis iframe is not allowedThis iframe is not allowedThis iframe is not allowedThis iframe is not allowedThis iframe is not allowed

--
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

I dont think that it is wrong to be a vegetarian. I personally eat meat daily for my own reasons. However I was an agricultural major in college and i take a different approach to this debate. I see animals as put here on earth to advance humans. I dont think that we are destroying animals by eating them, we are simply utilzing a resource that we have avaialabe to us. If we dont eat them what would we do with them? Cows out roaming the wild? They would be mauled by predators. Pigs have been a nusience species for years, destroying crops and injurying other animals. Try growing enough plants to feed the world with wild pigs destroying everything. Our world is faced with hunger everyday in every place. Why would we do away with a perfectly viable of source of nutrition and let people go hungry? obviously we struggle to produce enough vegtable crops worldwide to feed the world. Animals help to bridge that gap. I think animals should be treated with compassion, but not as humans. You don't see lions eating grass because they feel bad for the wilderbeasts... were at the top of the food chain. Thought i would input my opinion because there is no one playing devils advocate in this thread from what i could tell. No disrespect or malice intended.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

your thinking is cvery very flawed

animals put here to advance humans?

what kinda ego does it take to believe that? why cant animals be put here (if "put here" is even the right term) to simply live thier lives like we were ?

what if they were 'put here" to keep a ballance that we are upsetting?

why shouldnt cows and pigs roam free? if they cant why should we not be kept in cages till slaughtered too?

and the hunger thing? thats the biggest joke

a 20% reduction in meat consumption would end all world hunger forever

the ammount of land it takes to suply 1 person with meat could feed 100 entire familues

a huge percentage of corn and grain is grown not to feed people but feed animals

tons of food goes into producing pounds of meat

lets look at beef as a huge waste of respources not to meantion a threat to life on earth

a heard of cows typicaly uses 50,0000 acres of land with another 200,000 acres to prodyce the grains thwey are fed

oy yakes 1 acre to grow vegatables for a family

these cows are milked for a number of years

tons and yons and tons of food taken from human mouthes to produce a couple gallons of milk a day..wich humans shouldnt consume beyond infancy anywaty

then they are slaughtered producing 800 pounds of meet or so after consumming 20-60 or more tons of grains it takes 20 times more land to raise meat then veggies

now i meantioned a threat to life on earth

cows are now canibals ..vegatarians by nature they are fed ground up cow to fatten them up along with lots of hormones and antibiotics

this cayses cow farts the number 1 cause of greenhouses gasses and global warming

all the millions of cars trucks planes coal power plants all the industroes pumping out polutions by the tons..are not as harmful to the environment as beef

even einstein believed that society needed to adapt to being vegatarian if we hoped to save the planet and ourselves

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:12:32AM

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form