Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Keepin it cool.

Amanda12
@amanda12
11 years ago
46 posts

This is only the second summery day We've had up here where I live and I don't know how I'm gunna do it! What are some things you do to beat the summer heat while letting your hair move and lock up. Im at almost a year neglecting and I am SO close to how I want my hair to look and I dont want to hold back the few loose hairs I have. BUT I dont want to die this summer either.

Can't wait to read your tips! Dang its hot!

updated by @amanda12: 01/13/15 09:52:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

tie it up off your neck or tuck ito a tam

pour water over ypur head

at times ive even put on a tam then tucked a handful of ice up in there to melt and trickly ice cold warer down my scalp

u know im disabled im sure and my disability causes me to not sweat a drop..even in a sweat lodge

so google misty mate thats my sumertime lifesaver its like a porrable air conditioner

put a few ice cubes in and where u are will be 30 degrees cooler then anyone 2 feet from u

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bree
@bree
11 years ago
19 posts

I live in FL and it is pretty warm down here most of the year.... When it is super hot I loosely tie my dreads up with a headband or I wear a tam... Just having my hair off my neck helps a bunch! SE, I have to look into that Misty Mate.... Sounds wonderful! Good Luck :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form