Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WORM Neglects (TIMELINE)

justin worm
@justin-worm
11 years ago
7 posts

Welcome, Im really happy you have found my timeline ! if there is any inspirations, ideas, or anything you think Please share it with me.

I have been growing my hair out since I was about 16, everyone asks me and I just say that. or about 5 or 6 years. ( ill be 21 in july) haha I don't really know how long its been, and that goes the same for my dreads =]
I wanted dreads for like 3 years before I did so. I have had a lot of time to think about it and process the ideas behind it and like why someone would do such a thing. I knew I didn't want to like have hair one day and then dreads the next (you know crochet and backcomb ...wax...), like my friends did I just didn't understand. I STILL Don't understand how someone can just see dreads as a hair style and not a lifestyle change. so you know as I started recollecting my being and really thinking and acting in this (not bc of the reason I thought I would like dreads on my head , hah) ,I really started to understand the flow of the prana that moves us. I understand to just let it happen and to love and nurture and to just be. so I mean haha I was a hippy for a while before I started my dreads so my hair wasn't like Brushed clean I would just take my hands and run my fingers through it in the shower which was less than I do now with my dreads.(I wash my hair more) haaha what im getting at I don't really know when my first sections started like they could of been there for a while but I Consciously deciededtolet my hair get all loopy andbunched up it was back inearly 2013 mid jan or so. hah still! really confused on"how old they are".so hah don't be soharsh and detailed on your understanding of these insanedlilloops! (big loops)

I took videos bc I hated looking for those perfect pictures.

Thesenext two are together

i have other videos that fit inbetween here and here.

but heres the 9th month of my locks

thank you for your light and love

updated by @justin-worm: 01/13/15 09:52:10PM
Bryan Sanders
@bryan-sanders
11 years ago
2 posts

Nice brother, they're coming along nicely, and it looks like your starting to loose some length.

Keep us updated

Peace

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

You are so right. Dreads grown with love are not a style. They are a lifestyle change that makes us a better human being, more understanding. They grow, we grow....Peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form