11 years ago
7 posts

to dread it is ~

updated by @lifeisanstd: 01/13/15 09:51:46PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Check out Baba Fats page, he has a receding hairline and has awesome dreads. So yeah, they will look cool. The twist & rip method is only a blueprint to your dreads, They will not stay looking that way, in a couple of months they will start to loop and zig and do crazy shape. They will loosen up and some will even fall out to go on their mature journey. When you start, do a timeline to share with other guys with your hair type...Peace

LifeIsAnSTD
@lifeisanstd
11 years ago
7 posts

Thank you Barrellady, appreciate the info! Cheers!

the Barrellady said:

Check out Baba Fats page, he has a receding hairline and has awesome dreads. So yeah, they will look cool. The twist & rip method is only a blueprint to your dreads, They will not stay looking that way, in a couple of months they will start to loop and zig and do crazy shape. They will loosen up and some will even fall out to go on their mature journey. When you start, do a timeline to share with other guys with your hair type...Peace

Sweet,
@sweet
11 years ago
133 posts

If anything the dreads will disguize the receeding hairline, shows what a good diet does eh:)

Fede
@fede
11 years ago
7 posts

Fede said:

Why the white face!???

This bass player of SOJA band is also bald, but have greats dreads

I was checking for a better photo were you can really see, but i didnt find;

if you check their videos, then you will see

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

th

the fabulous fantuzzi

yup he pulls it off (attached is a song just as a bonus)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

Take a look through my pics. I'm 26 now, and already have a pretty decent receding hairline. It's in my genes, so I know I'll be completely bald one day. But if it makes you feel better, I don't see any reason for it to stop you from locking. I don't think it makes my 7 year old locks look any funnier than locks do in general

LifeIsAnSTD
@lifeisanstd
11 years ago
7 posts

Baba, thanks for pointing me to your album(another member did the same earlier :]). I really enjoyed looking through your photography as well, you've done a lot of traveling forbeing your age.. I'm pretty jealous bro.

Baba Fats said:

Take a look through my pics. I'm 26 now, and already have a pretty decent receding hairline. It's in my genes, so I know I'll be completely bald one day. But if it makes you feel better, I don't see any reason for it to stop you from locking. I don't think it makes my 7 year old locks look any funnier than locks do in general

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

Thanks. You can really that I'm balding in some of he wedding shots.

I've done a bit of traveling, But most of it has been in the past 3-4 years. Since I started really liking to go hiking, I've been looking for all sorts of places with good trails and scenery.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form