Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sooo Excited!

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
11 years ago
59 posts
So, yesterday, we went to an art fair at a park in the city. I actually saw some dreads on some people there and it was so exciting to see some in real life! Lol. My husband was with me and he actually made a comment about how cool they looked. He wanted to know when mine would be mature. :) He's silly and thought that I had already been at this for a year at least (I'm about 8 months in). Before, he wasn't too thrilled with the idea of me having dreads. Now he says that he likes them and that my hair really suits me. I'm so happy! Had to share :)
updated by @kimberly-eve: 01/13/15 09:51:45PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

That's awesome. He just needed to see other locks close up. It takes some people time to get used to the idea.

It's funny you had an art fair yesterday. We had one here in Philly, yesterday, too. But ours wasn't in a park. They closed down about 10 blocks of the main street and set up all sorts of shows, stages, and exhibits. When my wife gets done editing them, I'll probably post a few pics.

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
11 years ago
59 posts
That's cool. This was in Savannah. The art college had their annual sidewalk chalk art event. There were hundreds of squares of art done in chalk. It was amazing. :)
jesse demato
@jesse-demato
11 years ago
23 posts
I thought she said ant fair. haha but thats so cool that your man is excited.for.you. me and my girl are in the middle of civilly breaking up and she had just recently said.she respects my dedication and wants to see.them when they are mature. even though im having a ahard.time it made me feel a little better about my journey. speaking of the.journey, my sd card was corrupt lost 400 photos half.of.those were my timeline photos. unbelievable.... I almost.feel robbed of the experience but ill just start one.from the eight month mark.... anyway, bottom line is support feels great and is a great way to brighten up ones day
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

I do many art shows every year as a vendor and that's when I see dread heads. Far too long I told them "love your dreads", finally decided it was my time to grow my own. Art shows are a great vibe, cool people.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form