dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Travelling in Australia...

katietheladi
@katietheladi
11 years ago
34 posts

Hey Guys,

I'm going to be heading over to Aus in a few months but really have no idea where to go. Its a pretty spontaneous trip so my funds will be a bit limited and i want to find somewhere to live and work for a while at the beginning of my trip. Any travellers or aussies have suggestions on where to go and what to do?

It would be nice to find a community with some like minded free spirited people :)

Thanks

updated by @katietheladi: 01/13/15 09:51:02PM
Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Hey Katie! :D I'm from Melbourne. If ever your gonna go around Victoria - I'd recommend you to walk around the city, for it got a lot of interesting street arts! There is also a massive Art Gallery too! Also, you should try checking out Mt. Baw Baw, it's nearly Winter season - so I guess there would be snow there already. There is also the Great Ocean Road, which you could see the 12Apostles (Amazing Rock Formations)on the way. I recommend you to have a visit on one of those places :D I have also head that Lake Entrance is also good, but I haven't been there though. Well - I'll hope you'll have a great stay down here! Take Care, and may theHeavensBless you! Much Love, xoxox.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form