Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bucks Co Dreadlock Products

Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
11 years ago
92 posts
Hello all!I recently purchased and used two procucts from Bucks County Soaps. Specifically, I bought their shampoo bar, Goddess, and the pink Himalayn sea salt spray.The products were mailed out promptly and the handwritten note from Vicki was a thoughtful touch. A sample of Nag Champa scented soap was included which I also found thoughtful and intelligent on her part.The bar itself is rather large, lol, and doesn't fit into a traditional soap protector but that's really my only (and extremely trivial) complaint. The scent is lovely! For me, I notice the scent of grapefruit first and then the floral notes. It's a clean, crisp, and moderate scent, not heavy at all.As for performance, it doesn't lather much for me but I know that isn't an indicator of inefficacy because I could feel it coat my hair and after the shower it left my dreadies feeling super soft and light. Even in my horribly hard water it cleaned my hair and rinsed out completely. The best part was it left that delicious scent in my hair. I've missed the feeling of having my hair smell fresh and yummy after a shower. Essential oils just didn't stick around long enough. I'm satisfied with this product.The sea salt spray also has me satisfied. I won't continue this but I applied it to my damp hair after both showers and it seems to not have any adverse consequences besides itching after a day. It too has a light smell but it doesn't linger. I thought the product left my hair feeling crisp and ready to tangle just like after a day in the ocean. In time I will know if it is helping - or rather HOW MUCH it is helping -and will update more then.Overall, I have to say Vickie does make a great line of products. I highly recommend them and am looking forward to trying different scents!Sorry for any typos, this was written on the fly from my phone. Best wishes!
updated by @κύριε-ελέησόν: 01/13/15 09:50:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i know isnt she swet with the hand written notes in every order

nobody gives you that personal touch anymore

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
11 years ago
92 posts
I couldn't agree more Soaring Eagle! I found that note very sweet and it made me feel sincerely appreciated as a customer.A great touch.
Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

the bars actually lather a ton but in hard water you really need to use quite a lot and your hair has to be soaking wet. once i figured out how to make them work for me i will never go back to any other shampoo. oh and goddess is my favorite:)

Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
11 years ago
92 posts
Ahhhh Heather, I wondered as much! Good to know, thanks for pointing that out! :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form