Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Count

Kitty Svarfdal
@kitty-svarfdal
11 years ago
1 posts

I was just wondering, how many dreadlocks do you guys have?

I only have 30. If I would have done them myself I probably would have sectioned them better to have more, but I didn't have much knowledge then, but I do now, I've been dreducating myself.

I'm about 4 months in my journey, it's sometimes a love/hate relationship :p matted patches in the back, congos, loose hairs and weird knots sticking out, but I guess it's a part of this journey and it will all be worth it in the end :)

Happy dreading everyone :)

updated by @kitty-svarfdal: 02/14/15 03:25:24AM
Teisha smith
@teisha-smith
11 years ago
15 posts
I got 45 but I got my fringe out n that still :))
Christine Tiffany Smith
@christine-tiffany-smith
11 years ago
15 posts

i have 79... kinda chunky curly something... whatever it is... :-)

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

If I counted right, I have 63 awesome dreads, give or take.

Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
11 years ago
46 posts

I have 26 solid dreads and 4-8 baby ones forming out of the loose hairs. I haven't been separating for a real long time and they're not trying to congo anymore. I feel as if they're the perfect size for me. :)

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

when i was first able to count the sections it was 207, then it dropped to 186, 184, & now just last night 147 :) i'm sure there will still be more congoing to happen, it will be interesting to see where i end up

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

30 isn't a bad number. I have something like 19. I had 23 to begin with. But I let a bunch cogo together.

It's all about how thick you want them to be. 35-40 is about average sized

Jarred Garoppo
@jarred-garoppo
11 years ago
1 posts

I have 28 some fatter than others

GoldiLocs
@goldilocs
11 years ago
22 posts

41 right now, most are mature. I have about four sections that have yet to dread, so might end up around 45.

Tasterism
@tasterism
11 years ago
3 posts

i also have 30 and i love every one of them. each dread is so different from the next, ive got big ol fat dreads and weenie littlesquigglyones. i still have bangs and a shaved side section that i plan on dreading one day, but am currently amused that i have some "normal hair" to play around with :P

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form