Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

~Dreadlockshampoo.com's shampoo bar's question~

Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
So I've decided I'm going to be ordering a bar or two from dreadlockshampoo.com but I'm not sure which one yet. I know which herbs I like and don't but there are some bars that have what I do and don't like in it but like which scent is strongest, so I'm open to all the bars and your opinion towards them so please post your opinion on which bars you've used and the smell/outcome of your full opinion.
updated by @keagan-r-walker: 02/14/15 06:12:00AM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Dreadlock Shampoo has fantastic products. The shampoo is great for newly forming dreads and the soap is fantastic for mature dreads. So far I have used the Dragons Blood, not an over powering scent at all. The Patchouli shampoo has such a subtle scent. I find the Nag Champa the strongest scent in the bottle, but I have yet to use that one on my dreads.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Oh yeah, I wish I bought the Himalayan Sea Salt Spray sooner, that stuff rocks. Does not even compare to the home made recipe for sea salt spray....Peace

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

i have used the nag champa liquid dreadlock wash and goddess shampoo bar.

both fabulous, ......i prefer the bars over the liquid and the nag champa scent..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

all are awesome the smudge (sage sweetgrass cedars 1 of the lighter scentsso is satsuma

the nag chamo[]pa is a heavier scent but omg i love it

dragi=ins bloods sweet like licorice or anice

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

i got dragons blood. the scent is like root beer and vanilla. slightly like incense. nice scent.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

I have tried the nag champa, dragons blood and pachuli liquids....dragons blood my favorite of those. and for the bars I would say smudge and satsuma. Satsuma is my personal fave!!!!

Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
Thanks all(: so Im now reconsidering buying the liquid shampoo over a bar but I have 1 dread that's close to mature, one a bit behind it in maturity and a bunch that are premature and a lot of loose hair but what's the biggest difference between the liquid and the bar, I mean if I got the bar I'd lather my hands with it and not put the actual bar to my head and the same with the liquid lather it
Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

I've tried tea tree/rosemary (nice light scent), dragons blood (smells like black licorice to me), goddess (lovely fruity floral scent, very feminine) and sandalwood/vanilla (quite strong and a bit too masculine for me). My next purchase will probably be another goddess bar and the cedar/sage one.

Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
Thanks:) and you mentioned cedar/sage one at the end, how else do you feel about iit

Heather said:

I've tried tea tree/rosemary (nice light scent), dragons blood (smells like black licorice to me), goddess (lovely fruity floral scent, very feminine) and sandalwood/vanilla (quite strong and a bit too masculine for me). My next purchase will probably be another goddess bar and the cedar/sage one.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form