Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

youtube addicts wanted

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

so u may have noticed the new beta sites got a nify lil social integrater feature that lets us integrate 4 youtube and 4 vimeo channels with more to be added soon

http://dreadlockssite.ning.com/youtube

dreadlockssites got a youtube maybe 2 or 3 but kinda lost track of whos running em (just like the twitter wich would be great to get back)

anywho the reason im babbling on about youtube is we should start a new dreadlockssite channel

this time 3 or 4 of us run it

we inegrate it and keep it active

so

volunteers?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:25:14AM
Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
Would you consider a Facebook page? My brother runs a few and he has thousands of likes on pages that post funny shit but once you get enough likes you can start throwing in posts that give 2 cents a click now it takes time and its not a lot of money but its not about the money there's so many people out there that could use a dedicated page to help out with dreadlock knowledge and most people are active on Facebook, it also opens a window into a whole new age of internet users that have yet to experience or learn about dreads so we could save them before they make the same mistakes as others. I think it'd make it a lot easier for people because they use Facebook already and a page on Facebook is only a click away so in a sense it's easier to reach it
Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
** didn't mean it to be a run on sentence loll
Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
They have quite a clean setup for how the pages are ran as well, there's the owner which would be you co owners and admins etc its easy to work with and if you play it right the traffic of people visiting it could be tremendous
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

we hav a fb paGE

but this is for the youtube integration into the new soite so want new active chgannel

--
Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
Alrighty
Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

I could :) but what would need to be done?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

want 3 or 4 ppl to set up and run a youtube channel add vids answer questions reply to comments keep it active

all 3 or 4 will have full access to the email adress and channel

--
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

I'd be willing to answer questions, reply to comments, etc. Wouldn't feel entirely comfortable adding videos though (not of myself anyway lol). I haven't been as active on here but am trying to be online more and...well, I'm on YouTube multiple times a day, so wouldn't be a problem.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dont ned to be vids of u just the best of the best vids from here

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form