Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Mane n Tail shampoo

k money
@k-money
11 years ago
114 posts

Has anyone ever used the Original Mane and Tail shampoo? Im looking to get some, because i have heard it works well for hair growth, and overall hair health. Im not sure if it would be OK for the dread process though. Here are the ingredients:Water Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Cocamide DEA Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Propylene Glycol Fragrance Hydrolyzed Collagen Citric Acid Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone Butylphenyl Methylpropional... What do you guys think? i want to get some because my hair seems to keep getting less healthy, i stopped using sea salt spray and everything

updated by @k-money: 01/13/15 09:49:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no dont uiuse it use the dreadlockshamooo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joshua Lee Collins
@joshua-lee-collins
11 years ago
1 posts

If you want your hair to grow faster, take an over the counter supplement called Biotin. It seems pretty safe, and they put it in multivitamins as well. Also, if you want to revive dead follicles take a Saw Palmetto supplement. I did have a small, thin/balding spot at the front of my scalp, but its gone now!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Mane & Tail is conditioning. That would loosen any knots, loops etc. Not a good idea for dreading hair.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form