Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I am Sad...

HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
14 years ago
93 posts
On Dec. 27 I decided to end my dread journey. I was just unhappy with how they were forming. I was able to comb them out with minimal hair loss, it took hours. I am so bummed. I think one of my mistakes was that the back of my hair was too short. I think I might let my hair grow out and try again.One wonderful thing about this whole journey is my hair has never been healthier! My hair has not been this soft and healthy since I was in middle school!!! I am going to continue using an organic soap for washing and do minimal styling and combing. If nothing else at least I got that from this process.I hope to be back in the ranks of the dready again someday, this just not my time. Thank you all for being supportive with my questions and my family issues. The dread community is one full of great people :)
updated by @healingamungthetrees: 01/13/15 08:30:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
aww im sad too now but with a few months growth, and all u learned along the way your gonna be back among the dreaded in no time, and this time more beautifully and permenantly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
14 years ago
93 posts
Heck in a few months I am taking a cruise and I will be spending a couple days in some tropical location on the beach. I know salt water is helpful to start the process...you never know I might start again then ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
most of the dreads i knew before joining forums were started by just camping deep in the wilderness. just for a few weeks, a few weeks on the troppical beach should get ya started for surecan i come?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Why do we fall, so we might learn to pick ourselves up.Its all about the journey and the roads we travel are not always smooth.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form