Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Found my first 2 dreads!

Niesje Sigrid
@niesje-sigrid
11 years ago
56 posts

I'm so excited! I've used the Lockin' Up dread shampoo twice now and while putting my hair up today I found one decent sized dread and one that's more of just a big knot lol. I'm so excited to have the first dreads of my second set forming completely natural. It took so much will power and patience not to TnR or back comb, but I got some motivation now. I have physical proof that my hair is making progress and I don't have to force it. So happy!

updated by @niesje-sigrid: 01/13/15 09:48:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

congratz

see how easy it can be?\

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Patience
@patience
11 years ago
51 posts

Yay congrats! Going natural is so much fun - now you've got the first ones something exciting will happen every day :D

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

See how excited you are! Just proves that dreads are not a hairstyle but a huge part of us. You go girl.

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Such a powerful feeling isn't it? Watching your babies slowly start to be born.. Congratulations sister!
ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

Congrats, natural is the way to go anyways...

Niesje Sigrid
@niesje-sigrid
11 years ago
56 posts

It is so much fun. Since using this shampoo my hair transforms every time I wake up. It's awesome. I feel like I actually accomplished my first milestone of patience. That was why I started my journey was to learn patience in place of vanity.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

How exciting!!!!! Happy dreading friend.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form