Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

washing my dreads

Sara Gray
@sara-gray
11 years ago
27 posts
How Many Times Can I Wash My Dreads AWeek? Ijust Washed TheM A Couple Days Ago But I Go To The Gym A Lot. I Sweat Hardcore.Idont Want Them To Stink, Snd Is There Any Other HomeBesides bs scv
updated by @sara-gray: 01/13/15 09:48:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

every 2-3 days is fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
11 years ago
92 posts
I wash mine almost everyday. I work in the hospital and am in and out of isolation rooms. So far I haven't had any bad results (I'm only five months in) like dreads coming undone, not maturing, mold, or what-have-you but I'd rather be clean and slow to have dreads than potentially taking MRSA, VRE, meningitis, C-Diff, influenza, etcetera to bed with me! LolThe only bad thing about washing so often is how long it takes to rinse your locks and dry them. I make sure they're fairly dry before I go to bed. This means a long time wrapped in a towel and wringing them out followed by blow drying for a while.
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

If you use bucks county dreadlock shampoo, you could wash everyday. I was working outdoors in alot of dust a little ago, and emailed Vicki and she thought everyday is fine. At least every other day is fine.

peace

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
11 years ago
170 posts

I usually say the max is every other day personally.. but you could try every day for a bit and see what happens.. that one is up to you :D

Sara Gray
@sara-gray
11 years ago
27 posts

thanks!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form