Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

After dreadlocks????

Nynne Nova
@nynne-nova
11 years ago
13 posts
Hey :)have any of you gus ever thought about, what you would do if i woke up one morning and didn't want to have dreadlocks anymore? I can sometimes gets really afraid of it. will be very sorry to have short hair again ..
updated by @nynne-nova: 02/14/15 06:13:13AM
KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

everytime i think of myself before dreads, i feel a cringe because i dont feel like i was completely myself then. dreads have brought me confidence, peace, and knowlege and has impacted my life. so i have thought about this, but there is no need to worry about the future. if there were to come a point when you would not want them, then you would be comfortable with it. you can brush them out. but whenever i casually think about what it would be like, i feel a strong strong aversion to the thought and dont thinki ever will. its almost a soul conviction for me at this point. whatever the future holds will come and if you are listening to the still small voice then you will know whatever decision to make when that time comes.

KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

you have gorgeous dreads by the way. they look really good on you

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

never gonna happen so why think about it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Welll...I've decided that when I tire of my dreads (which, BTW, will be a long way down the road), I'm going to shave my head. One of the main reasons why I decided to dread was to let go of my vanity (a good part of it, anyway), and something is telling me that getting rid of my hair altogether is the next step toward a non-vain, non-Laura-centered lifestyle. We shall see! ^_^

Sammie Haider
@sammie-haider
11 years ago
2 posts

Oh no! Don't think about that!

Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
11 years ago
92 posts
I agree with Sammie! :) You know the saying, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there..."?Well, if it is willed that you're meant to lose the dreads you will know and you will be ready to deal with it then. Until then... You're right where you should and (I'm presuming) want to be so don't try to cross that bridge yet! :) All my best!
Niesje Sigrid
@niesje-sigrid
11 years ago
56 posts
No way! I've waited too long and feel too strongly about it to go back! Besides, I hate my hair without dreads. I had them before and brushed them out for a man ( yeah I know lol) and I regret it every day from the moment I did it. I know from that experience there's no going back to brushed hair.
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
11 years ago
50 posts

I got rid of my first set, my second set will have to be cut from my dead body. and even than ill be pist! lol

Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
11 years ago
50 posts

If anything.. I can see myself in like20 years just wanting short ones again.. and like cuttinga few feet off or something.. But thats about it!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form