Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help please.

Chloe H.
@chloe-h
11 years ago
17 posts

Okay, so I've been using bs for my hair. I bought some tea tree oil yesterday & put some in with bs & water before washing my hair. Well I did that this morning & I saw that my hair at top is very greasy after putting that oil in. Oh & plus I have two dreads right now at the top & it's looking a bit odd. it dreads then curls then dreads again. I don't know if this is normal or what. Someone please tell me, this is normal... Is there something I'm suppose to do before I go to bed? Like wear a beanie or just let it do it's thing?

updated by @chloe-h: 01/13/15 09:47:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

w much teatree oil was used are you 100% surw its tetree essential oil mnot some cheapo fragrence oil

no wear nothing at all to bed and yea the looping is a nesacary part of dreading

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

teatree should be liuke 10 drops to a gallon..and only pure essential oil

theres really no way that can make yoir hair oily

i us e 10 teatrre and 30-50 of 5 or 7 other oils and never get oily

so abiout 300 times more oil then if u just use tt

and never a prob

u must have used a spooonful and must not be essential oil

--
Chloe H.
@chloe-h
11 years ago
17 posts

I dont know exactly how much because my significant other poured it in the bottle, but I told him to only put a couple of drops since my hair gets oily quick.. & it most likely is some cheapo fragrance I bought at walmart. I am definitely not using it anymore, I finally ordered some dreading shampoo yesterday so I'm waiting for that to ship in. I am though enjoying the bs poo with no oils. I just freaked for a sec cause I saw the two dreads & I'm digging the short one, but the other one is kind of messing with my hairline, which isn't too bad now that I look at it, I'm just also trying to train my hair to all just go back instead of having it parted.

soaring eagle said:

w much teatree oil was used are you 100% surw its tetree essential oil mnot some cheapo fragrence oil

no wear nothing at all to bed and yea the looping is a nesacary part of dreading

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yea sounds like cheap oil

heres where id get it from now on mountain rose herbs

--
Chloe H.
@chloe-h
11 years ago
17 posts