Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thank you

Meijka
@meijka
11 years ago
23 posts

I have began my dreads in a very unique and trying time in my life. Though I have only began seven months ago the are beginning to reflect something I am continuously learning about myself. I have been tempted to brush them out when I was going through some difficulties. I feel that an outside change will help me feel like I am moving on with my life. But I didn't. I didn't want to move on to forget. I needed to be patient and persevere with my goals as a growing human being. Never forget the past because these experiences are there for me to grow. I have became more aware of human nature, and myself. It's a bitter sweet experience, as is with my hair very day. I am always thinking I should give up but hoping I don't. Thank you guys for all the great advice and help with continuing this journey.

updated by @meijka: 01/13/15 09:47:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

eliminate all doubts your heart and soul are dreaded its only your mind that wonders why you are the way you are

most people believe yoir brain contains all yoir thoughts and personality..makes you who you are

but your heart thinks feels and shapes who you are just ass much as your brain

but yoir brains far more easily influenced by outside forces ..like society

but your hearts always true to who you are

i believe we arent really meant to do all our thinking in our heads but in our hearts instead and the mind should be more a filter..a reality check nothing more

let yoir mind doubt..but follow yoir heart

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form