Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A little help please

Justin Stevenson
@justin-stevenson
11 years ago
3 posts

I just got my hair backcombed like 3 weeks ago and my hair is springy with loose hair everywhere and i just wanted to know if it's normal.I know that dreads take a long time to form completely but is it normal for them to be springy and is there anything i can do about the loose hairs?

updated by @justin-stevenson: 01/13/15 09:47:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they better be springy or u got trouble was wazx used if they used wax u should start over

dreads are loose hairs alowed to dread

so all u got to do is..let it dread

dont do nothing but wait and wash and wait and wash and wait some more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

whew it says no products on your page good thats a relief

so yea your doing great

lets see pics

--
Justin Stevenson
@justin-stevenson
11 years ago
3 posts

thanks for the help but also mine seem to be loose at the root what does that mean?ill post some pics soon

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they will get looser its normal and nesacary

--
Coloursnrainbows
@coloursnrainbows
11 years ago
21 posts
They are doing exactly what back combed dreads are supposed to be doing. Mine are five months old and pretty much on their way to being mature already. Just give them time and love. At 3 weeks old they are doing perfectly and don't worry about loose roots. In a few months they will knot in their own. :)
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Justin. Think of a long piece of thin wire...now force it up to make it shorter like you did with your backcombing...that wire is now like a spring isn't it...that is now like your hair. You are doing great.

Justin Stevenson
@justin-stevenson
11 years ago
3 posts

Thanks to everyone for the help it really put my mind at ease,everyone's so nice and i really appreciateit :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form