Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads forming at different speeds!

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

My dreads on the back left side of my head are def maturing faster than any other ones. Its so strange... I really think my hair texture on that side of my head is kinkier. Ive got 6 that have remained tight and they are all right next to each other. The rest of them right now are basically completely undone. Cant wait for the rest to catch up. they are the only ones that do that!

updated by @bob-ngarly: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

take all bands out

sleep on other side

the side u sleep on dreads fastest but the bands are only screwing you they need to come out and stay out

forever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

no way?? Im gonna have to remember to rotate around more often. SE, what do you think about sleeping with the tam on or wool on the pillow? I dont sleep with a scarf or anything to "protect" the hair and i just sleep on a regular pillow.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u dont git to protect it a wool sweater ortam might help or just wait it out the rest wiull cach up

but keep the bands away from yoir hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

lol i always wake up the same way too.. haha mine are all crazy the majority of mine right now are completely loose, just barely staying together.

Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

I thought i was the only one experiencing this....what a relief.

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

well all you can do is try.. With my hair being so short it almost has to come out. If you think about it you have an inch of undreaded hair at the root. You have wispy tips usually. For someone with just over 3 inches of hair that leaves about an inch of hair in the middle of each dread available to dread. a dread with just an inch of hair knotted up is def gonna fall out...

for me anyway this was the case! :)

-Spencer

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form