Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Trials and Errors.

DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
11 years ago
31 posts

So as on December 17th i have been dreading again I used TwistNRip to start them off (and to keep sectioned easier). It's been almost two months and they are doing wonderful! I was worried the first few days because i had used a little wax, which is no longer because eewww, haha. After i got all that sticky stuff out i just let them go, but i was using a dreadlock shampoo from Knotty Boy which was another bad decision. That shampoo did NOT clean my dreads nor did they clean my scalp (although it made my hands and arms feel amazing, i kept it only for my body). A month ago I switched to BS/ACV rinses and stopped touching them. That was the best decision i have ever made! They are messy, wild, and out-of-this-world soft and healthy. No more irritations, no more icky feelings, Just good-ol-natural dreadies. I'm soooooo happy with them now!!!

updated by @dreadfullyjaded: 01/13/15 09:45:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

weird this came out blank

anyway said congrats

and hey in that doubkle wiggle thingy up there in the left side dri=op down at the very bottom is a dreadheadhq knottyboy reviews page

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Clean dreads are happy dreads, glad you found out about the taboos of wax and Knotty boy. Take advantage of this wonderful site, ask any questions and use the dreaducation and search tabs at the top of the page. Welcome and enjoy your journey.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form