Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! Natural/tnr

GualeeZy
@gualeezy
11 years ago
9 posts
Hey, I just started my dreads about 6 days ago, my friend tNr`d most of the back but left most of yhe front out (she was short on time) So I tried to tNr them mysekf but when I finished they were all alot looser than the back ones so they mostly came out but are still sectioned.. Im considering just letting them be and form naturally. Is this a good idea? Will they take much longer to lock than the tnr ones? Also my dreads are very thin. The ones on the top of my head and in the front are about the width of a headphone jack and only get thinner at the ends.. will they thicken out at all or what? I appreciate any help
updated by @gualeezy: 01/13/15 09:45:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yea its a good idea they thicken up the the root section sizxe so no worries

tight tnr dreads slower then loose tnr so the natural dreads might dread faster tho the back tyicaly dreads fastest if u sleep on your back

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GualeeZy
@gualeezy
11 years ago
9 posts
Thanks man!, Also is there anythimg I can do to promote or accellerate the natural lock process?
DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
11 years ago
31 posts

i had my sister TnR mine a month ago and my hair grows really fast so i have these huge puffy roots and small uniform baby dreads at first i thought it looked really silly but now i love them and kind want them all the be like that.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form