Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Man robbed of dreads in Zimbabwe

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

wow so scumbag salons now go as far as mugging ppl to steal their dreeads?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

I was just gonna post this! It is awful. People who want instant length have no clue where that hair comes from or who has to suffer. This makes me even more antiextensions!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

mhmm and anti locticians that would profit from this kinda thing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
11 years ago
31 posts

That story makes my scalp hurt!!!

Dawn Zimmerman
@dawn-zimmerman
11 years ago
16 posts

What a sick and twisted thing to do to someone!

Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
11 years ago
46 posts

I always thought extensions on dreads were the stupidest thing ever, now I know they stem from evil!

DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
11 years ago
31 posts

on big brother australia they played a game where they had to agree with whatever big brother said to do or else they would lose points And this guy (i forget his name) was asked to cut off his dreads he told big brother, after much hesitation, yes. all the while the rest of the house was watching him and trying to say no but he couldnt hear them. he walked out of the room and asked on of the girls to do it for him. they all screamed out "No! don't do it!" so he marched right back into the diary room and told big brother no. :) he has his dreads to this day:) the end.

DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
11 years ago
31 posts

George his name is george!

DreadfullyJaded said:

on big brother australia they played a game where they had to agree with whatever big brother said to do or else they would lose points And this guy (i forget his name) was asked to cut off his dreads he told big brother, after much hesitation, yes. all the while the rest of the house was watching him and trying to say no but he couldnt hear them. he walked out of the room and asked on of the girls to do it for him. they all screamed out "No! don't do it!" so he marched right back into the diary room and told big brother no. :) he has his dreads to this day:) the end.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form