Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hairstyle Ideas for my wedding in April

Katie3
@katie3
11 years ago
12 posts

I am getting married in April. My dreads are just below my shoulders. I need some ideas on what to do with my hair for the wedding. I need to know more how to do it than just see a picture. So if you have an idea could you share with me instructions on how to do it. My in-laws are a bit ignorant when it comes to dreadlocks so they have been a bit negative towards me and want me to cut them off before the wedding.

updated by @katie3: 01/13/15 09:45:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

screw that! ok youve got months to play with it how long are they you can start on 1 side twist em then wrap the twisted ones around while adding in more twisted around them continue around yoir head to form a crown or basket

alkternately u can do that but leavge a few loose on top to make a couple lil buns in the basket you can french braid with flowers or ribons or

theres many options u can just play around with styles till u find something u like

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Anna3
@anna3
11 years ago
70 posts

you could do some sort of fish tail braid. i'd definitely add some flowers like SE said.

really any kind of braid looks really nice with dreads.

Anna3
@anna3
11 years ago
70 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

post that in the videos

Anna said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Tie half of your hair up and braid it :) looks very beautiful, its simple, plus some of your locs will still be down. By the way, congrats !
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form