Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rubber bands good or not

Bryan Mangus
@bryan-mangus
11 years ago
1 posts
I have had dreads for a week and used TnR method. I currently have rubberbands on the tip of my dreads and was trying to figure out if they are good to have for like another week or not
updated by @bryan-mangus: 01/13/15 09:44:57PM
jesse demato
@jesse-demato
11 years ago
23 posts
despite the advice I received I decided to put bands in the tips of my hair to keep the back from becoming a matted chunk. they were tiny and orange so I could find them. left them in for about a week. I noticed half the hair broke. and came off when I removed the band. that's not good. but there was some knotting above the bands. so I guess they helped a little. overall I think I'll be keeping them out of my hair.
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

a bead would be much better. You don't need anything in there though.

peace

jesse demato said:

despite the advice I received I decided to put bands in the tips of my hair to keep the back from becoming a matted chunk. they were tiny and orange so I could find them. left them in for about a week. I noticed half the hair broke. and came off when I removed the band. that's not good. but there was some knotting above the bands. so I guess they helped a little. overall I think I'll be keeping them out of my hair.
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
The only thing you need to do to keep them from becoming a "matted chunk" is SEPERATE! :)bands are awful
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form