Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Looking For Pro Stylist In Florida

Renee L Mullenax
@renee-l-mullenax
11 years ago
8 posts

Ok I'm wanting to dread my hair but I don't trust myself to do it to where it looks the way I want it. I'm hoping someone can please tell me where to go in Florida to get it professionally done. Preferably with the crochet method and someone that specializes in dreads. I'm only interested in legitimate businesses that run a professional salon and have lots of experience. Thanks!

updated by @renee-l-mullenax: 01/13/15 09:44:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

if u go to a pro u will get screwdd guaranteed thats the worse mistake u can make the thing is youir hair knows how to dread itself let it

no salon is worthwhile they are going to screew u badly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

crochet methods the worse method thrre is!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

Going to a salon is a huge mistake. Crochet is incredibly destructive. Research this site for all the reasons why. Trust yourself to do it, or let nature take its course.

peace

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

you will get healthier, longer lasting, free results if you just do it yourself at home.

Supa Dread
@supa-dread
11 years ago
100 posts
Save ur money dude, go natural. I wasted 4 bills to get mine started n maintained, and another one to remove all tge damage, n i didnt even crocheted, just twisted. If u ever take them out post crochet, ull lose a ton of hair, if u do so after natural/neglect youll keep most of it. You gotta ask urself whether instant beauty is worth hundreds plus tge health of ur hair. Ur a pretty woman, a cpl months of messiness wont change that. At the end of the day, i gonna do what u want, but the wisdom ur getting here is from folks that went natural, and some that made mistakes that took moonths/years to repair, that are just trying to save others from making them. Good luck on ur choice. Bless
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form