dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo advice!

Gingerlocks
@gingerlocks
11 years ago
35 posts

Hello!

- Im fairly new to the dreadlock scene tbh. I've had dreadlocks for about a good 6 months now.

Anyways, my questions is; What shampoo should I use to wash them with? I'm based in the UK, if that makes any difference?

Before you guys mention the 'baking soda' I don't have the chance to be able to use that method of various reasons.

So what should I use?

updated by @gingerlocks: 01/13/15 09:44:09PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

In the UK, you probably have hard water, anyway. So the BS would be a bit of a hassle to use. Dr. Bronners won't work either in hard water.

Really the best soap out there is the stuff from dreadlockshampoo.com. It's top quality and works great in any water type. They use standard shipping packages,so you can fit a ton of bars of bottles into one package before the shipping cost goes up. I'd recommend buying a few soaps at a time so you don't have to pay for shipping and wait for them for a while. Around here, they ship really fast, I'm sure it wouldn't take much longer to get to the UK

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I agree with Baba. It is worth the shipping cost, especially if you can buy maximum bars for a particular shipping rate, the bars last along time too. It only took 7 days to arrive inAustralia.

peace

Brett
@brett
11 years ago
28 posts

Took about 11 days for me, but it is certainly worth it.

Tim said:

I agree with Baba. It is worth the shipping cost, especially if you can buy maximum bars for a particular shipping rate, the bars last along time too. It only took 7 days to arrive inAustralia.

peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form