dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

SUITABLE ORGANIC SHAMPOO

frederic masure
@frederic-masure
11 years ago
15 posts

Hello everyone,

I would like to try some of the organic shampoos that are sold in the store where I buy my essential oils.

Any pointers on how to choose them, which ingredients to avoid (residue, conditioners)?

Thanks a lot!

updated by @frederic-masure: 01/13/15 09:44:02PM
dubmah
@dubmah
11 years ago
3 posts

I've been having tons of residue issues with my locks at the beginning, they were so smelly I was scared to move :P so I tried tons of shampoos, bronner paris soap bio soap from my area but only one thing really really woked for me and honestly, it worth the order.. I am from quebc area(canada) and shipping might be a bit costly for me but its the best and only shampoo I found that work this well so I really dont mind paying twice the price of my local bio store.

www.dreadlockshampoo.com

try at leat on bar and gimme some news! I really like the tea tree one, smell good and not too strong

oh and they smell good now :P

hope it helped

Geeks
@geeks
11 years ago
13 posts

I use Tea Tree Tingle from Trader Joe's. I'm not certain if it's organic, but it is clarifying, which is very, very important, and it isn't tested on animals. It is also VERY affordable. I believe about $4 a bottle - cheap enough for you to try out and not feel cheated if you don't like it.

Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

natures gate makes some nice shampoos. i use the tea tree one sometimes. kiss my face also has a good one called whenever shampoo.

there's always bs/acv which is simple and cheap.

frederic masure
@frederic-masure
11 years ago
15 posts

Thanx for the advice everyone. The problem is that I live in Europe and that I don't use credit cards so it's almost impossible to order anything. I do hear lots of good things about the dreadlockshampoo products though. I do use bs (and acv when my hair feels too dry), but I still experience dandruff problems since I started using it last november. Guess I'll give it some time and experiment with bs ratios and oils and we'll see.

Thanx again and take care!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form