Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Witch Vera Aloe Gel

Kathleen2
@kathleen2
11 years ago
14 posts

I have this natural organic gel that is witch hazel and aloe vera combined, can I used this is my baby dreads?

What exactly will it do for my dreads?

updated by @kathleen2: 01/13/15 09:43:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

what are the full ingredients to me id think the 2 would work against eachother witch hazles an anticeprtic that would dry out skin and hair while aloe would moisturize

i think thats meant to be used as a semi healthy hand santiZer?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

you should stick to pure 100% aloe vera organic if you can get a plant, or find one..but i didnt say do it...if youve got one cut off a leaf and roll out/squeeze the aloe out and apply to an itchy spot...or, if you have to be formal for a wedding or something you can apply it to frizz.

Kathleen2
@kathleen2
11 years ago
14 posts

fullingredientsare: Witch Hazel, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Extracts of C. Leptosepala (Marigold), Anthemus Nobilis (Chamomile) Symphytum Officinale (comfrey) Potassium Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Essence of Mixed Botanicals, Guaiazulene, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben

Kathleen2
@kathleen2
11 years ago
14 posts

I do want to use it to smooth out some of frizzies since I have a modeling audition coming up!

Castaway J said:

you should stick to pure 100% aloe vera organic if you can get a plant, or find one..but i didnt say do it...if youve got one cut off a leaf and roll out/squeeze the aloe out and apply to an itchy spot...or, if you have to be formal for a wedding or something you can apply it to frizz.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

2 of those im unsure about the 1 i wouldnt trust at all

try pure aloe or the lock magic gel

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

do you have access to a plant? if not whole foods stores or herb shops and the like have bottles of 100% pure aloe, the one i got before was white with green letters and plant on it cant remember the name though its good enough to take internally as well.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form