Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just For Fun

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

How many dreads do you have? I currently have 41. The most dreads I've had in my journey so far was 66. I also have some loose hair in between some of my dreads and toward the front of my head that I'm sure will be locs one day

updated by @justsomechick: 02/14/15 04:55:25AM
JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

wow 20! what a difference. i separate daily but through the journey i have allowed some to grow together, taken some apart, etc.

n00dles
@n00dles
11 years ago
20 posts

123.......i want many of them so i made them thin.i dig the number sounds great heh and drying is faaaast:)

bells
@bells
11 years ago
10 posts

Two weeks ago i started with 60. Four have been stolen by dread gnomes, or something.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

im waiting for someone to come along with dreads who would like to count them for me :)

Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
I have between 57 and 63. It keeps changing every time I count.
Coloursnrainbows
@coloursnrainbows
11 years ago
21 posts
Last I counted I had 70. Just made two into one yesterday. But now I'm thinking I would like some bangs back so I may end up having 65. Hehe.
DreadfulScotty
@dreadfulscotty
11 years ago
19 posts

When I started I had 52 little monsters and have kept them by waging war on all gnomes and congos, it has been quite a battle but I've kept all 52 dreadlocks. I have been waiting for the hair that is in front of my ears to grow (and that is just above the sideburns area, whatever that is called, lol) which should make 2 more VERY small dreadies!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

I have 65, give or take. 10 months into them now and stoked at the changes.

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

207 first time i counted & separated at 6.5 months, dropped to 186, just today 184. I was expecting another big drop, weird!

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form