Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

weird differences in length?

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

so i've lost A TON of length, which I expected and accept as a sign of progression. I also kind of expected that the hair around my face would dread slower since i tend to touch that hair and use headbands. however, i did not expect for my hair to be longer around my face, then shorter and then to have 6-8 longer dreads in the back creating a really strange look overall. and for those same longer dreads to be kind of curved, like they want to fold but aren't, and poke out everywhere.... is this going to correct itself, and if so, about how long do you think til the length of the longer dreads is closer to the length of the rest of my dreads and i don't look like i had a really horrible hair cut?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

updated by @justsomechick: 01/13/15 09:43:17PM
JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

i've lost almost a foot. which i don't mind. i just really don't like how they look right now. love hate relationship with my dreads today.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dreads will never be all the same length unless u cut them they look awesome stop worrying so much they dont look like a bad haircut they look like...dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
I think they look awesome! Embrace the randomness, its all part of the journey
jesse demato
@jesse-demato
11 years ago
23 posts
how many months you been dreading?
Crystalyn
@crystalyn
11 years ago
38 posts
5 months right sister? They look awesome! I cant wait. For mine to look so cool! ;)
JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

Yup, they're 5 months old! Thanks!

I'm sure your dreads will be awesome =)

emilio gonzalez
@emilio-gonzalez
11 years ago
32 posts

ok so whats wrong with them ?

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

i wasn't sure if the big differences in length were normal.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form