Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Updated 1/7 Dreadlock journey 1 week, 4days!

Karlin Buck
@karlin-buck
12 years ago
28 posts

First day of my dreadlockjourney. Brushed my hair for the last time last night and washed my hair with baking soda this morning. I'm going to try to do the all natural/neglect method and i may fall to do some tnr. WISH ME LUCK :)

Before my journey It is now the end of the 3rd day. My waves are much more defined and sectioning themselves a little bit. I decided not to tnr though i did do one section of tnr at the nape of my neck so i could have a formed dread to remind me what my goal is. So yes SE i swear not to tnr!

Day 3

1 WEEK!!!

I cant believe its already been a week. I have 5 or 6 dreads at the nape of my neck that are knotting up very nicely and already looping a little bit and one has a clump on the end. my single tnr dread is looping up by the root. My hair is basically all sectioned and alot more wavy. I have little sections of dreading happening all over my head. I had no idea changes would be so quick!

Before showering

I don't know how to rotate pictures on here, sorry

After shower

So much progress!! 1 week and 4 days. Im having alloy of fun with beads now. Theyre really helping to knot things up. Sorry, for the photo dump!

updated by @karlin-buck: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Anna3
@anna3
12 years ago
70 posts

Good luck and happy dreading!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i'll tie up ypir hands so u cant tnr that hair will dread so beautifully naturally

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Karlin Buck
@karlin-buck
12 years ago
28 posts

Haha I'll do the best I can to resist the urge to "do something" to my locks. I'm excited to see the different stages of my dreadies

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form