Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Takin it to the streets

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

Peace and blessings. I woke this morning with a very vivid thought in my mind. I though we could, as a community design an information page that we could print and pin up in our communities all over the world. Stating the dangers of dread wax and nasty dread methods. I would say alot of us live in places that have organic cafes and places where people that are perhaps thinking of dreading might hang out. It is just a thought.

I was thinking perhaps just ten simple points or so, dreadlockssite address etc. I would love to see this get off the ground. Maybe I'm just old school and think this kind of thing could help.

Blessings,

tim

updated by @tim5: 02/14/15 05:19:52AM
Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts

I think that's a great idea, Tim. Not meaning to push the stereotype, but putting them up in grow shops and bong shops might work, too (Come on, we all know that loads of dreadies smoke). I only mention there because I cant really think of any other place that you'd be inclined to find people who would wish to grow dreads... Well, maybe a rock bar or something.

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

I think the more places they are put, the more chance of dreadies seeing it. Maybe near salons that claim to do dreads.

Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts

Another good idea. If only they would let you hang it in the shop.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

stand outside and hand em out to ppl going in

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

Yes! I've been thinking of something like this for a loooong time. If something like this is actually made, I'd hang it everywhere.

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

I really believe it could help to make a difference. I hope this idea gains some momentum, I will keep at it, write something and post it soon. I wish I had some design and computer skills. If anybody has any ideas please post them.

peace and blessings

Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts
I think black and white is best. The cheaper they are to print, the more we can post around the place. Cant help in the design department though.. sorry.
Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

I agree with the black and white. I don't have design skills, but Idefinitelyhave computer skills. I would think something like this would be very easy with Microsoft Publisher, but I do not have it on my computer. I'm going to mess around and see if I can still make a poster/hand out thing with Paint or Word.

Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

Okay, Microsoft Word works just as well as Publisher. Something very nice could be created on there. It also makes sense for there to be some kind of free service online that you could design a poster thingy.

We can totally make this :D I just have no idea what we would write on it.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form