Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock shampoo?

Hannah :)
@hannah
12 years ago
21 posts

If I were to start dreading again, what shampoo do you reccommend? I'd prefer something I can just buy so I dont have to waste time mixing before each shower. My primary concern is dandruff.

What do y'all think of Dr Bronner's? I heard the peppermint smells delish so I am interested in trying that.

updated by @hannah: 01/13/15 09:40:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

bronners only works in soft water its the only 1 u should ever use while camping (nott in streams always cary wter 300 feet from any water sourse)

but 85% of the country has hard water so cant use bronners (wich needs to be diluted 12-1 anyway)

www.dreadlockshampoo.com is by far the best and made for hard water

and the smell is ..well..lets just say your bathroom will be yoir fave room to hang out in cause it smells the best

pepermint is very strong and will burn like a bitch..

it clears sinuses causes rivers of tears etc

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts
Dreadlockshampoo.com makes the best soaps. Dr. B's is great in soft water. And diluting it so much will let it last forever. But dreadlockshampoo.com is my favorite. For dandruff, use the teatree soaps
Kerry Lee White
@kerry-lee-white
12 years ago
4 posts
I've got the peppermint Dr. Bronners and let me just say....never get it in your eyes, it hurts XD haha... I also use the baking soda mix which I prefer.I've not had a problem with dandruff as yet.Not tried the dreadlockshampoo yet but will try it in the near future I think :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form