Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread residue

Elvira Figueroa
@elvira-figueroa
12 years ago
24 posts

So i just noticed that the one dread thats on top of my ear (sideburn area) the top part but not close to the root has residue and i dont want to cut it off! its one of my oldest, is there any where to clean it out good? And also i tired dying some dreads blonde and only tthe root changed and the dread stayed the same color?

updated by @elvira-figueroa: 01/13/15 09:40:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

weird biut the color but u can use a anti resuidue or clarifying shampoo to remove it

dont use em often just when u got to remove residue

whats the residue from

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Elvira Figueroa
@elvira-figueroa
12 years ago
24 posts

i had two beads in that dread and i didnt take my bead out to wash my hair and i guess so shampoo got stuck in it that was when i was using pantene shampoo but now i use this other one thats really good and i was thinking bleaching my dreads?

soaring eagle said:

weird biut the color but u can use a anti resuidue or clarifying shampoo to remove it

dont use em often just when u got to remove residue

whats the residue from

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I had an issue with beads and residue a while back. It happens to some of us. Like Eagle said, use the clarifying shampoo once and see how well it works. You really don't want to use it too often. If you have to use it again, the second time should do the trick. But one good wash with it should clear up any residue.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form