Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

what would you like to tell the world about dreadlockssite?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if you could go on national television or somehow broadcast a message to the world about dreadlockssite what would it be? would you talk about the friends you made here the help you received? would you joke around about all the typos? or just babble ion about the memories

i guess what im asking is if you could tell a million people about what this community means to you what would you say?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:40:31PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
12 years ago
1,302 posts

I would broadcast to all that if they ever wanted dreads, visit this site first for the truth. The truth is dreads are free, clean and spiritual. The lies are they need wax, cost money and need to be maintained.

Joke about typos? What typos?????

Craig Marsden
@craig-marsden
12 years ago
6 posts
I would tell the world that this is a beautiful helpful website for all things positive and negative in dreads. I came to this site just 2 days ago and it taught me more in just 3 hours of reading then I thought possible. This place helped me to just let go and let nature do the job. To let my hair find its way to a dread. I know how to wash my hair and oh my god was it amazing when I got all that horrible wax out and did the bs/acv rinse. My "natural" dreads are technically only 2 days old but the are more beautiful and healthy than my former more damaging method. I still have a loooong way to go but at least I found the right path and I have people like soaring eagle to help guide me. Thank you every one for all that you have done. I love this site so much. Thank you!!
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

DreadlocksSite.com has helped me to make an informed decision. Not falling for the traps of wax or other harmful products it attain the infamous "dreads in a day" gimmicks. No, the site not only provides Truth about dreadlocks, its wise and something you can connect to.

The people who MAKE the community that is DreadlocksSite.com are not only friendly but eager to help anyone no matter their individual problem. If you are thinking about getting dreads, or have already had them please come and share your stories with us. DreadlocksSite.com is one of the few places where you can be yourself and not have to worry about being judged or ridiculed.

I love DreadlocksSite.com because it is like a library of information about CLEAN HEALTHY DREADLOCKS dispelling the nasty myths against this beautiful spiritual journey. It provides a means for like minded individuals to connect, help one another out, make friends, and just plain enjoy each others company from far away.

Skye2
@skye2
12 years ago
17 posts

I laughed so hard when youmentioned the typos haha. I would tell them how this is a great community built on support and positive vibes. I would tell them how much this site has helped me personally, but this site also gave me a community I may not otherwise had. I would tell them thatthe thing I LOVE MOST about this site is how helpful,nonjudgmental, and kind everyone is on this site. It doesn't matter who you are or what brings you to this site all that matters that you are here and ready toreceivethe warm rays we all transfer toeach otherthrough the smallest interactions. Yep, that is what I think I would say to them.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form