Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help with Dread Shampoo or Bars

Luca Pristed
@luca-pristed
12 years ago
13 posts

Hello everyone, i have had my Dreadlocks for about 8 months now and i think their turning out nice. They have some weird bumps and hair sticking out in the middle of the dread which im trying to figure out how to fix. But i really came here to ask about shampoo!

I live in Denmark and i havne't found any easy way to obtain the awesome shampoo there is in the states. But now i have found this website that says they sell dreadlock shampoo! Though im not sure if theingredientsare healthy for my dreads and was wondering if you could maybe help?

Here is the homepage: http://dreadheads.dk/vask-og-pleje-2
I know it's in danish, but if you click the shampoo and scroll down there is a list ofingredients.

My second question is if i should use bars or liquid? What is the difference?

Hope someone has the time to help me, i know i am asking a lot!
Love Luca :)

updated by @luca-pristed: 01/13/15 09:40:06PM
taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

I went to that link. The first thing i noticed was that theysponsor Knotty Boy products and dread tools. Which is a big warning sign to me. I read the ingredients....which was hard because I do not speak Danish....the ingredients that I could understand seemed healthy.....but I am not sure about the rest. If only I could understand the language !!! I wish I could give you a true answer.

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

Oh and the weird lumps and bumps in your dread will fix itself in time. Just leave them alone! :)

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
Any site that carries products from knotty boy and sreadheadhq be very cautious on their other products. To many red flags going up!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form