@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts

updated by @matthew: 01/13/15 08:29:34PM
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
I like how you lightened some too...looks sweet. And your dog and kitty kats were a cute addition too. :)
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Well, my hair is naturally curly. So I guess that contributes to it.I backcombed, and crocheted them. But I haven't crocheted them in months. Since month two, they've been free from all maintenance. But yeahh, all natural's the way to go. (: Benjamin said:
What techniques and methods did you use to get them to looked so much older than they really are?
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Thanks, very much, both of you. :D echolynnrain said:
I like how you lightened some too...looks sweet. And your dog and kitty kats were a cute addition too. :)
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
"their locking up, this and that, and you get happy!"lol :Di love that, loljust outta curiosity how'd you go about bleaching yours? I've been wondering about trying it, but idk If I'll do it yet but I'd like to keep that possibility open,nice video tho man, including the animals :P
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Lmao, woo! :DI just used regular hair bleach that you can find at walgreens, walmart, ect.I sectioned the ones I wanted to lighten, and used the dye, put foil on them so they wouldn't touch. (: And when I bleached the tips, I used the same thing, but I didn't dye the whole thing. ;DAnd thanks dude! (: Iain said:
"their locking up, this and that, and you get happy!"
lol :D
i love that, lol

just outta curiosity how'd you go about bleaching yours? I've been wondering about trying it, but idk If I'll do it yet but I'd like to keep that possibility open,
nice video tho man, including the animals :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form