Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

9 months 20 days

shadow findley
@shadow-findley
12 years ago
7 posts

Hello all my name is shadow and I started my dread journey 9 months ago and about 20 days and it has changed my life in the beginning it was something I did just to do now its a part of me a part of my soul and a part of who I am without my dreadlocks I would have never learned that no matter what you do not everyone is going to like you so just say what you feel and be your self. My dreads are amazing they're so unique I used the tnr method and have not done anything to them but washed and seperated. In the beginning I didn't like how 1 was small and 1 was large now I like the larger ones better than the small. I would like to tell all the new dreadheads that you shouldn't want perfect dreads they should be unique and beautiful.

updated by @shadow-findley: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
12 years ago
1,302 posts

The best dreads are the ones that are funky shapes & assorted sizes. It makes them unique

HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts
It's kinda freakin me out, how much you look like my brother...That aside, I love how crazy your dreads look. Super awesome.
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

You've captured what locks should be about. It's not about wanting perfect hair. If you want perfect hair, shave your head. You can't wake up with bedhead or have a bad hair day if you're bald.

Wit dreadlocks, you always wake up with a bad hair day. And you embrace it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they look great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shadow findley
@shadow-findley
12 years ago
7 posts

Thanks all!

Sarah12
@sarah12
12 years ago
2 posts

I think your dreads are awesome as well! I love the unique squiggles and bumps mine have created, love them:) keep it up, they look great

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yep they look so uniquely "yours"

as they should

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Erika Ostroski
@erika-ostroski
12 years ago
22 posts

I so wish I had curly hair! Love the dreads :)

shadow findley
@shadow-findley
12 years ago
7 posts

Again thank you all!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form