Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr Bronners vs Dreadlockshampoo

Nicki Herrick
@nicki-herrick
12 years ago
27 posts
Which is better and why? Dr bronners or the stuff from Dreadlockshampoo.com? I've been using dr bronners for over a year now and Im happy with it. I'm constantly traveling n it's nice cuz I can get it anywhere n I feel like its comparable to the other stuff but I've never used the other stuff before. Any reason I should switch?
updated by @nicki-herrick: 01/13/15 09:39:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if your aleways traveling then bronners wont work 85% of the places you travel to

in hard warer bronners wont rinse

so there u need the bars

85% of the country (and world) has hard water

plus the bars will just make your hair way more healthy

scalp too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
I've been using bronners for a few weeks here, cause I'm finding I'm too sensitive skinned to use the bs/acv regularly. It's alright I guess, but here in northern Ohio I guess the water is too hard, and I have to do a weak and short bs rinse to make my hair feel squeakie clean. I'm stoked though as I have a goddess bar on the way and can't wait for something simple. I'll let you know how it goes!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you'll love it but report back with your review

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Blessed Earth Mama
@blessed-earth-mama
12 years ago
72 posts

Um yeah pretty much everything Justin said!!! I had dreads for 4 years awhile back. And it was dr bronners then. Which was fine and worked great. But after finding this stuff I will not go back unless I have to! My dreads feel amazing after every shower and they SMELL SO FREAKING GOOD! I seriously would want to use these even without dreads they smell so good lol. Patchouli is my fave hands down!! But I haven't tried every scent yet.

I think you should just try it!! And so far they have sent an extra sample of something else with every order too. And the company, the ingredients and how they do things just seems pretty amazing!

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
Got my shampoo today and when I opened my package I was a little disappointed. The scent was strange, and my bar was broken in half. Turns out that the odd scent was the goddess bar and the sample of tea tree rosemary soap mingling together. Separate they smelled wonderful. And the damage in shipping was a good thing, had it been whole it wouldn't fit in my soap saver. Anyway so I almost immediately jumped into the shower. It took two lather and rinses before the mildly grimly feeling from the bronners was gone. Now I'm sitting here letting my hair dry and it feels odd but in a good way. The separations are very defined and clumping together. They feel lighter and heavier all at the same time. It's neat. And in this short time I'm noticing the few dread babies that were doing well before are crinkling up so, I'm sold. And did I mention my hairs so clean that the water near my roots is beading up. Yep totally sold.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form