Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

An extremely silly question

Sunflower
@sunflower
12 years ago
95 posts

I had a look at the dreadlock shampoo bars that everyone writes here to use, and although they look amazing I have probably the most ridiculous question!

Since they are organic and have no chemicals or anything, do the bars have an expiry date?

I mailed the people who make them but they never replied, so thought might as well ask here in case anyone has an answer :)

The only reason I ask is because if I buy I don't want to store 2 of them and have them go disgusting, since that would be an unfortunate waste of money and product..

But yeah I wonder also if that is the strangest question asked :P

http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/

updated by @sunflower: 02/14/15 03:29:21AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

nah they are soaps i had dozens lying aroungd for 6 months or more b4 i used em

and yea sorry she hjad no poweweer untill todaty the superstorm sally knocked her outta commission for 10 days she had no heat or anything she still got orders out though from a local cafe but now shes rushing to make alot more since she couldnt make any till now

but yea ive had many bars sitting in boxes on a shelf for a long time now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sunflower
@sunflower
12 years ago
95 posts

Ouh ok! thanks :) yeah was just wondering since its fully organic :) I'll order a few soon! what would you say are the best smelling ones? I'lldefinitelybuy goddess but not sure about the other 2 :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

goddess is awesome i liike nag champa alot and dragons blood alot and really they are all awesome satsuma idf u want a lighter floral scent nag for a heavier earthie r scent patchoilli is noice teatee rosemary if u got dandruff etc
i love em all really

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sunflower
@sunflower
12 years ago
95 posts

I love earthy scents :) awesome so I'll get goddess, nag champa and patchoilli :D thanks again! now to wait for the pay check and holidays to give reason to shop :P

Tazz
@tazz
12 years ago
17 posts

I think you are really going to love all of them. It took literally one wash and I was converted!

Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

I just got the dragon's blood liquid in the mail and the karma smelling lock up gel! I'll let you know what I think!

Sunflower
@sunflower
12 years ago
95 posts

wonderful :D What does Karma smell like?

Joey5
@joey5
12 years ago
83 posts
Which is ths best for 6 month baby dreads?.i'm all Locked up , just super frizzy...is there any difference or just the scent?
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

i was JUST in the shower washing mylocks with baking soda, and i noticed how expecially frizzy they looked at that moment to me for some reason, and i loved it. i loved them even more. frizz is loose hair that later tightens. enjoy it, love it :)

<3 locks!

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form