Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

looking for some pointers on starting growing dreads and starting my journey.

Brad M
@brad-m
15 years ago
7 posts
looking for some pointers on how to start my journey the natural way:) so far im a week with no combing or condictioners... looking for non residue shampoos... any one know some goods ones .:)
updated by @brad-m: 01/13/15 08:29:32PM
gabriel
@gabriel
15 years ago
9 posts
I've been using neutrogena (sp?) bar soap, its like clear-amberish yellow coloured. I think its actually face wash but I'm pretty sure it doesnt leave any residue, and it def. does the job. Plus it was on sale for like 24 cents a bar at Target a few months ago so I stocked the f*uck up.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
baqking soda...lotsa info in products and maintenaqncenothings bettert

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Baking soda is awesome,other than that if your needing a soap in a bottle Dr Bronners is amazing also,and very versatile in case you use it for other things.
Brad
@brad
15 years ago
20 posts
i would say order some dr. bronners online....you have to atleast get 20 bucks worth of stuff but the shipping is free, and with 20 worth of dr. bronners you wont need to buy anymore shampoo for atleast half a year....ive used all of them except for a couple and i would say the best for dreads is the tea tree kind....peppermint and lavender are also good...so yea its gonna cost ya 20 bucks but its worth it because once you get it you wont have to worry bout shampoo for a long long time
Brad M
@brad-m
15 years ago
7 posts
ah so im not gunna realli have a prollem with ym hair locking up thts good. :) tht deffinlty gives me more confedence thank u Brad said:
i would say order some dr. bronners online....you have to atleast get 20 bucks worth of stuff but the shipping is free, and with 20 worth of dr. bronners you wont need to buy anymore shampoo for atleast half a year....ive used all of them except for a couple and i would say the best for dreads is the tea tree kind....peppermint and lavender are also good...so yea its gonna cost ya 20 bucks but its worth it because once you get it you wont have to worry bout shampoo for a long long time
Brad M
@brad-m
15 years ago
7 posts
ha nice ya i just picked some up yesterday its orangey yellows and kinda tranperent , ya it a facial soap but it drys your hair like mad plus it deffilty leaves no residue in your hair . :D gabriel said:
I've been using neutrogena (sp?) bar soap, its like clear-amberish yellow coloured. I think its actually face wash but I'm pretty sure it doesnt leave any residue, and it def. does the job. Plus it was on sale for like 24 cents a bar at Target a few months ago so I stocked the f*uck up.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form