Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Can nursing students live on campus?

Lily-Nicole
@lily-nicole
12 years ago
20 posts
LIke in dorms and such? I was just curious. I'v never heard of a nursing student doing so, what was nursing school like for you guys?
updated by @lily-nicole: 01/13/15 09:38:44PM
Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
12 years ago
92 posts
If you go to a university for your BSN you could live on campus. Otherwise, nursing school for an LPN or RN is usually done at the community college or tech school level. Most colleges like those do not provide on-campus living but it's not unheard of. Just be sure to research where you're wanting to go.I'm in your boat and looking to attend nursing school someday soon.Best wishes!
Karrington <3
@karrington-3
12 years ago
94 posts

Of course they can! Some colleges require you to live on campus your first year(especially if you just graduated high school) but others give you an option. Where are you located?

Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
12 years ago
80 posts
I got my RN community college, working on BSN now. Of course you can stay on campus, however many schools do there nursing at a hospital that is far from campus. For example I'm going to KU for my BSN, classes are at the hospital in Kansas city which is an hour away from the main campus in Lawrence. Will just depend on where you are at
Lily-Nicole
@lily-nicole
12 years ago
20 posts

I live in Maryland.

Karrington <3 said:

Of course they can! Some colleges require you to live on campus your first year(especially if you just graduated high school) but others give you an option. Where are you located?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form