Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question about shampoo

HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts
Next week I'll be ordering a bottle of liquid shampoo from dreadlockshampoo.com and I have a few questions.1. On average, how many washes should I be able to get out of a 12oz bottle?2. How much should I be using per wash?3. What's they consistency of the shampoo (thick, runny, etc)?4. What's the best way to cover my scalp without wasting too much of it in my hair?5. Are the scents the same as incense sticks of the same names?6. Do I still need to condition afterwards?Thanks in advance :)
updated by @hayleyb124: 01/13/15 09:37:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

unless your dreads re mature and dry u shouldnt be conditioning at akll

but no u wont need to

use a small amount if u need more use a lil more its thin not thick

its more pure herb smell then incense but similar enough

and since i got alotta dreads i do mine in 1/4s

toss em to 1 side back do the opposite side front rinse toss en to the other side do that side front

toss forwards do 1 side etc etc

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts
Thanks, SE. I should probably mention I'm just about to hit the 3 month mark of natural dreads. My hair still looks like just tangled hair with a few baby dreads here and there. I'm making the switch to the shampoo because lately my scalp has been getting progressively more itchy from using baking soda. After my hair dries it itches like crazy for about 6 hours and it's really difficult to not scratch. I don't have much money to buy essential oils so I'm borrowing from my boyfriend to just buy a bottle of shampoo in hopes the itching won't become worse. The last thing I need is scabs on my scalp from scratching so much.
HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts
I'm mainly wondering how long a bottle of the shampoo will last.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form