Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cutting Dreadlocks???

Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
i REALLY hate to say this but "yes" i am cutting my dreadlocks it really does hurt me alot :(but i have tooi hope some of you still talk with me i will still try to on this website and talk to all of you!the reason for me cutting my dreadlocks is that i cant keep anymore its taking time in my Marching band and i just cant keep themi have had my dreadlocks for a little over 3 yearsall those years i have LOVED THEM TO DEATH!!!!dreadlocks are the coolest thing you can do your hairnow should i cut them with scissors :p
updated by @apollo: 02/14/15 11:38:18AM
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
You are going to cut them for marching band! AHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!! I dyed my hair for marching band cuz it was hot pink at the time. I STILL regret it to this day! There has got to be a way around it!
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
its just too hard to fit my hair in to the hat Izzy-licious said:
You are going to cut them for marching band! AHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!! I dyed my hair for marching band cuz it was hot pink at the time. I STILL regret it to this day! There has got to be a way around it!
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
aww, thats soo sad :( your dreads are awesome!!
Lord Panzer
@lord-panzer
15 years ago
12 posts
but... wait... marching band?
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
15 years ago
81 posts
I had the same problem, but i just told the director to shove it. i ended up tying them back instead of putting them in my hat.
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
i have to make sure no dreads show when were in uniform and its soo hard and it hurts to put it on Jim the Kraken said:
I had the same problem, but i just told the director to shove it. i ended up tying them back instead of putting them in my hat.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Marching band or no marching band, it sounds like conformity. Thats the point of uniforms isn't it? To squash individuality?Im with Mr. Kraken, tell them this is who you are and if they want you they take you without condition and make it work.The military uses uniforms and haircuts too break people of their sense of self and individuality. Sounds like its trickling all the way down into the schools.Stand up brother.But if you do really feel you need to cut them FOR YOU...then I support YOUR decision.
Jodie Hyland
@jodie-hyland
15 years ago
23 posts
i agree with didjeri you need to take a step back and look at the situation and decide if this is for you or for them just so you can be the same as everyone else. 3 years is a long time... i hope you make the right decision for yourself and are happy with it :)
ॐKaty~*☼
@katy
15 years ago
6 posts
I also agree with didjeriDo it for you, you will regret it if you do it other wise. But whatever you decide to do I hope it makes you happy :D Good luck!!!!
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form