Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New growth!! :D

Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Wow, I'm starting to get these little loops at the roots of the majority of my dreads. They're suppperr tight! I also lightened up a few, so they're not as dark anymore. Photos up soon!How has everyone been? I haven't been online in a while.(:
updated by @matthew: 01/13/15 08:29:23PM
Brad
@brad
15 years ago
20 posts
yea man i mine all started doing that a couple months ago and now those loops are filling themselves in and turning into bumps....im postin my 7 month update vid today bro so don't forget to get on youtube later and check it out...peace homie oh yea i can't wait to see how yours are looking since you lightened them :D
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
gotta love the loops and bumps!how did you lighten your hair? I'd love to lighten mine a bit because its so dark it looks like I just have really messy hair in most pics
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Hah, I can't wait to see it then!I'm more than likely gonna skip the 5month vid, and wait for the half year mark.Or maybe just put both together. (: Brad said:
yea man i mine all started doing that a couple months ago and now those loops are filling themselves in and turning into bumps....im postin my 7 month update vid today bro so don't forget to get on youtube later and check it out...peace homie oh yea i can't wait to see how yours are looking since you lightened them :D
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
I used hair dye. No special one for dreads, just regular hair dye. (:You just gotta make sure you squeeze the dye into the dreads, so it soaks it all up.And since dreads, are dreads, it's gonna capture the smell if the dye for a few days, which really sucks, but hey, you're gonna have lighter dreadsss! :D Jo said:
gotta love the loops and bumps!
how did you lighten your hair? I'd love to lighten mine a bit because its so dark it looks like I just have really messy hair in most pics
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form