Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I think if ever next time

Shamra Lucky-Rose Chapman
@shamra-lucky-rose-chapman
12 years ago
9 posts

I am thinking that if these dreads I have now ever come off my head it will only be in the purpose to let them form all on there own with out me forcing them in. I would have loved to have seen what they would have done the twists the turns the natural formation of nature taking place on my own body. I love the site wish I had found it before I went all out on my head. I do not regret my dreads and I do now let them do there own thing with only a little separation and washing. I love browsing peoples pictures and seeing the journeys that there hair has taken on.

updated by @shamra-lucky-rose-chapman: 01/13/15 09:36:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i try to explain this to people just starting iut how so often people regret using staerter methods and wish they went natural..even to start over after years of dreading

i wish more people would at least try the natural way from the start .. its easier to try that and then give up and tnr then it is to tnr then months or years in comb out only to start over naturally

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shamra Lucky-Rose Chapman
@shamra-lucky-rose-chapman
12 years ago
9 posts

I tihnk If I had looked into it more and found this site I would have gone that direction for sure I mean I still love them but I know I missed out on part of the journey that others have had a chance to experience.

Also just wondering as my hair grows out now that I am just letting it go all natural will it change or be exactly the same as what is already ahead of it?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form